- High quality, Rust & corrosion resistant 38 mm/1 mm thick powder coated steel framework/ Rot-resistant, Waterproof & Anti-UV 160g Polyethylene cover/sidewalls
- Removable Sidewalls & Zippered Doors for Cross Ventilation on hot days/5 Bigger and Brighter Transparent PVC church windows on each sidewall
- Curtains hide Frame Poles and keep wind out.
- Heavy duty metal corner Joint combined with strong ground poles/Side skirts promote better water run-off and drainage
- ISO 9001:2000 Standard Certified Manufacturer
The'peak' or house style unit provides extra space along the sides of the enclosure, with maximum height near the center ridge. The cover and panels are washable and easy to clean. Heavy duty 38mm/1mm thick powder coated steel frame is with high strength and rust resistance. 10 removable sidewalls make this canopy an opened sun shade during summer time. The pre-drilled frame assembly is easily assembled with minimal hand tools. As an extra we have upgraded the normal tent with a free ground bar set and free external pole cover curtains. With the ground bar, this tent can withstand stronger wind.
Condition Brand new
Cover/Door Material 160g Polyethylene + UV protected
Frame Material Ø38mm/1mm thickness, Heavy duty white powder coated steel
Door Size 6.6' x 20' (2 x 6m)
Window Size 3.1’*3.7’ (95 x 114cm)
Pole Size Ø38mm * 1mm
Joint connector ø1.8" (46mm)*1mm